Learn how to create your own beautifully balanced, eye-catching composition during this 1.5 hour workshop. This workshop is open to all skill levels.
Join us for an afternoon of instruction and laughter while we show you step-by-step how to build a fresh flower arrangement. Join Rikki Marcone in our studio for an interactive demonstration where we teach you mechanics, design principles and how to create dimensional, textural arrangements. Questions accepted throughout! Class sizes are limited to 12 participants to ensure one-on-one guidance.
2pm - 3:30pm (ish)
All materials, tools and light refreshments provided. Just bring yourself!
Topics of Instruction:
- Floral terminology
- Materials needed
- Design principles for making a textural and visually balanced arrangement
- Selection of fresh flowers + greenery
- Vase prepped with chicken wire base inside
- PDF instructional guide for future arrangements
- If you’re purchasing a workshop as a gift, please indicate this in the Special Requests.